Monday, March 6, 2017

Sweet Memories--Sweet Nothings

Playing catch up this week.....with our nasty flu bug we were knocked completely out for a few weeks here!  Hope all of you are staying healthy!!  I had so much fun on a crop weekend creating with the Fancy Pants Sweet Nothings collection!  I've shared a card I created, and today, it's a LO.....because I found this picture while looking for a baby photo of my now 18yo for his Senior Night as he graduates High School!


He was a cutie!  Still is ;)  I absolutely love all the layering pieces here.....I used the Sweet Nothings Ephemera set, the Puffy Designer Stickers, Color Coated Clips, and Tags.  The pop of yellow is brilliant....it brightens up the usual pink/red/black and makes this collection great for much more than Valentine's!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I've got a great home decor piece coming....stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were ill, great to see this lovely layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! The paper choice is perfect, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet page, love all the different pp you used together. BL
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow fabulous layout, love it. BL x

    ReplyDelete